– Support the Windows Server operations team with their in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft environment with a focus on AD Domain Services and Federation Services as well as PKI.
– Ensuring the proper operation of the infrastructure including documentation
– Active further development of the Windows server landscape including server hardening (security and compliance) and OS deployment
– Infrastructure monitoring as well as development of smaller test tools incl. integration into existing monitoring systems
– Completed training from the ICT environment or comparable, several years of professional experience as a Windows System Administrator.
– Sound knowledge of snapshot technologies (storage, Windows file system, MSSQL databases)
– Sound knowledge of MS Active Directory, AD LDS, PKI, DNS, DHCP, File, MSSQL, authentication and Single Sign-On technologies, via SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, LDAP(s), certificates
– Basic knowledge of automation using PowerShell
– Team player
– Ability to work independently
– Professional communication with customers and colleagues
Pred odoslaním žiadosti si prosím stiahnite dokument Profil kandidáta (.docx). Tento dotazník vyplňte a priložte ho spolu so životopisom k žiadosti o zamestnanie.